Ergonomic and innovative products for baby's meals
The values of Ma Petite Assiette
At Ma Petite Assiette, these values are truer than elsewhere.
- Support: we accompany and reassure you on a daily basis.
- Expertise: quality before quantity thanks to a rigorous selection of products.
- Eating well: knowing what I'm giving my baby and why I'm giving it.
- Unique: advice from healthcare professionals and unique and innovative products.
Latest articles by our health experts
What is dietary diversification? 🥣
Dietary diversification corresponds to the moment when baby moves from an exclusively milk-based diet(breast or infantmilk ) to a varied solid diet. It generally starts between 4 and 6 months of age.
Choosing "his" dietary diversification.
You will have 3 main ways to approach baby's dietary diversification:
- The first is the classic and gradual diversification: the child discovers foods in the form of purees given by dad and/or mom!
- The second is child-led diversification (or CFD) or autonomous diversification or autonomous feeding: as its name suggests, this diversification allows the child to discover foods and different textures on his or her own. He will feed himself and will be able to integrate the pieces (of safe size and shape from the age of 6 months) but always under the watchful eye of the parents!
- The third is mixed diversification: the child can alternate between more traditional diversification (especially when the child is kept in a childcare facility during the day) and independent diversification with the parents.
There'sno good choice. The best choice will be the one you make for your child...