After the dazzling success of Dosiesthe first measuring spoons to easily and quickly measure the quantities of food to be given to baby, Ma Petite Assiette accompanies and guides you even further in the implementation of baby's food diversification.
Discover in this 208-page book :
- Recipes and nutritional advice developed and verified by a team of health professionals specialising in paediatric nutrition
- 6 full weeks of menus, adapted to baby with the introduction of allergens
- More than 100 recipes for purees, compotes and/or DME (child-led diversification) made withthe Dosies
- Thanks to QR codes, you will find videos throughout the book to give you tips and culinary advice
Food diversification is often a frightening stage and it is not always easy to find your way through. So we give you all the keys to making it as smooth as possible.
It's better when it's easy...
- Livre vendu sans les Dosies
- Dimensions: 16 x 24 x 2 cm
- Weight: 660 g