MA PETITE ASSIETTE undertakes, with regard to the collection, processing and communication of your personal data (" Personal Data "), to comply with the regulations applicable to the processing of said data and in particular with Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended (" Informatique et Libertés ") and with European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (" RGPD ")
1- Data controller
MA PETITE ASSIETTE, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 5,000 euros, whose registered office is located at Z.A.E. Espace Lunel Littoral, 177b avenue Louis Lumière, 34400 Lunel, registered with the MONTPELLIER Trade and Companies Register under number 841 070 170, is the entity responsible for processing the Personal Data collected from the www.mapetiteassiette.com website and its sub-domains (the " Website ")
- By email to the following address: email@example.com
- By post to the following address Z.A.E. Espace Lunel Littoral, 177b avenue Louis Lumière, 34400 Lunel
2 - Data collected
- Connection and navigation data
When consulting the Site, MA PETITE ASSIETTE collects information relating to your connection and your browsing, in particular the IP address of your computer and the parameters of your browser (web browsing software used, the referring website, etc.)
Cookies are used as part of the use of the Site.
These cookies record information about your browsing on the Site and store information that you have entered during your visit, so that you do not need to enter it again on future visits. These cookies will be available for viewing during your visits to the Site.
Please note that you can prevent such cookies from being stored by configuring your browser or by deactivating cookies from your browser settings.
- Data collected when placing an order
When you place an order on the Site, MA PETITE ASSIETTE necessarily collects the following Data:
- First name
- Telephone number
As part of the payment for the products and services offered on the Website, MA PETITE ASSIETTE also collects financial data relating to your bank account and credit card.
3 - Use of Data
In accordance with the GDPR, MA PETITE ASSIETTE only collects or processes your Personal Data insofar as such processing meets at least one of the following conditions:
- This processing is necessary for the operation of the Site, the improvement of services and the maintenance of a secure environment;
- This processing is necessary to comply with the various legal obligations to which MA PETITE ASSIETTE is subject;
- This processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of MA PETITE ASSIETTE ;
You have consented to this processing for the following purposes:
- Access, operation and use of the Site ;
- The management of your orders for products and/or services, and in particular the follow-up of your orders and their invoicing;
- The operation of the payment service ;
- Management of the after-sales service and support ;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data you send us;
- Verification of your identity ;
- The sending of commercial and advertising information, whether or not personalised;
- Data analysis, auditing, and identifying usage trends;
- Carrying out marketing and statistical analyses;
- Control and prevention of fraud, malware, and security incident management;
- Management of possible disputes.
4 - Duration of data retention
Your personal information is kept for a period not exceeding 3 years.
Cookies: 13 months from the date of deposit of the Cookies.
- You may exercise your right to have your data deleted under the conditions described below;
- A longer retention period is permitted or imposed by virtue of a legal or regulatory obligation.
5 - Sharing of Data with third parties
Your Data may be shared with third parties to provide and/or maintain the Site and our services, it being understood that our service providers and partners will only have limited access to Data that is strictly necessary to perform their services.
In any event, MA PETITE ASSIETTE is committed to verifying that all of its service providers and partners scrupulously comply with the RGPD, by requiring them to provide sufficient guarantees that the technical and organisational security measures applicable to personal data protection have been taken.
Your Personal Information may also be shared in the following cases:
- When you allow a third party's website to access your Data;
- When using the payment service ;
- If required by law, MA PETITE ASSIETTE may transmit your Data to follow up on claims made against it and to comply with administrative and judicial procedures;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, transfer of assets or receivership, MA PETITE ASSIETTE may be required to transfer or share all or part of its assets, including Personal Data.
6 - Security and confidentiality of your Data
MA PETITE ASSIETTE guarantees to implement organisational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorised access.
Despite all these measures, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Internet is not a completely secure environment, so that we cannot guarantee 100% security in the transmission and storage of your data
Also, in accordance with Article 33 of the RGPD, we undertake to notify the CNIL, as soon as possible, of any data breach likely to pose a risk to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
If you would like to know more about the organisational, technical, software and physical measures that MA PETITE ASSIETTE has put in place to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, you can contact us at the following address
7 - Enforcement of your rights
In accordance with the regulations applicable to personal data, you have the following rights:
- A right of access, to know your personal data;
- A right of rectification, to request the updating of inaccurate information about you;
- A right of opposition, to refuse the use of your data;
- A right to erasure, to request the deletion of your personal data;
- A right to limit the processing of your data;
- A right to portability of your data;
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
For security reasons and to avoid fraudulent requests, this request must be accompanied by proof of identity.
If a modification is made, MA PETITE ASSIETTE undertakes to publish the new version on the Site, and to inform you by email.