The company MA PETITE ASSIETTE undertakes, with regard to the collection, processing and communication of your personal data (" Personal Data "), to comply with the regulations applicable to the processing of such data and in particular Law 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended (" Informatique et Libertés ") and European Regulation 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data (" RGPD ").
1- Data controller
MA PETITE ASSIETTE, a simplified joint stock company with a capital of 5,000 euros, whose registered office is located at Z.A.E. Espace Lunel Littoral, 177b avenue Louis Lumière, 34400 Lunel, registered with the RCS MONTPELLIER under the number 841 070 170, is the entity responsible for processing the Personal Data collected from the www.mapetiteassiette.com website and its sub-domains (the " Site ").
- By email at the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By mail to the following address Z.A.E. Espace Lunel Littoral, 177b avenue Louis Lumière, 34400 Lunel, France.
2 - Collected data
- Login and navigation data
By consulting the Site, MY SMALL ASSET collects information relating to your connection and browsing, in particular the IP address of your computer and the parameters of your browser (web browser software used, the reference website etc.).
Cookies are used, within the framework of the use of the Site.
These cookies record information relating to your browsing on the Site and store information that you have entered during your visit, so that you do not need to enter it again during your next visits. These cookies may be consulted during your visits to the Site.
We inform you that you can oppose the registration of such cookies by configuring your browser or by disabling cookies from your browser settings.
- Data collected when an order is placed
When you place an order on the Site, MY SMALL ASSIET collects the following Data:
- First name
- Phone number
As part of the payment for products and services offered on the Site, MA PETITE ASSIETTE also collects financial data relating to your bank account and credit card.
3 - Use of Data
In accordance with the GDMP, MY SMALL ASSET collects or processes your Personal Data only to the extent that such processing meets at least one of the following conditions:
- This processing is necessary for the operation of the Site, the improvement of services and the maintenance of a secure environment;
- This treatment is necessary to comply with the various legal obligations to which MY SMALL ASSET is subject;
- This treatment is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of MY SMALL ASSET;
You have consented to this processing for the following purposes:
- Access, operation and use of the Site ;
- The management of your orders for products and/or services, and in particular the follow-up of your orders and their invoicing ;
- How the payment service works ;
- The management of the after-sales service and assistance ;
- Verification, identification and authentication of the data you transmit to us;
- Verification of your identity;
- The sending of commercial and advertising information, personalized or not;
- Data analysis, audit, and identification of usage trends;
- The realization of marketing analysis and statistics ;
- The control and prevention of fraud, malware, and the management of security incidents;
- The management of possible disputes.
4 - Data retention period
Your personal information will be kept for a period not exceeding 3 years.
Cookies: 13 months from the deposit of the Cookies.
Unless, of course:
- You exercise your right to delete data concerning you, under the conditions described below;
- A longer retention period is authorised or imposed by a legal or regulatory obligation.
5 - Data Sharing with Third Parties
Your Data may be shared with third parties to provide and/or maintain the Site and our services, it being specified that our service providers and partners may only have limited access to the Data strictly necessary for the performance of their services.
In any event, MY SMALL ASSET undertakes to verify that all its service providers and partners scrupulously comply with the RGPD, by requiring them to provide sufficient guarantees demonstrating that the applicable technical and organisational security measures for the protection of personal data have been taken.
Your Personal Data may also be shared in the following cases:
- When you allow a third party website to access your Data ;
- When you use the payment service ;
- If required by law, MY SMALL ASSET may transmit your Data to follow up on claims made against it and to comply with administrative and legal procedures;
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, disposal of assets or receivership proceedings, MY SMALL ASSET may be required to sell or share all or part of its assets, including Personal Data.
6 - Security and confidentiality of your Data
MA PETITE ASSIETTE guarantees to implement organizational, technical, software and physical digital security measures to protect personal data against alteration, destruction and unauthorized access.
Despite all these measures, we would like to draw your attention to the fact that the Internet is not a completely secure environment, so that it cannot guarantee 100% security for the transmission and storage of your data.
Also, in accordance with article 33 of the RGPD, we undertake to notify the CNIL, as soon as possible, of any violation of data likely to create a risk for the rights and freedoms of individuals.
For all details concerning the organisational, technical, software and physical measures that MY SMALL ASSIET has put in place to ensure the security and confidentiality of your data, you can contact us at the following address:
7 - Enforcement of your rights
In application of the regulations applicable to personal data, you have the following rights:
- A right of access, to know the personal data concerning you;
- A right of rectification, to ask for the update of inaccurate information concerning you;
- A right of opposition, to refuse the use of data concerning you;
- A right of deletion, to request the deletion of your personal data ;
- A right to limit the processing of your data;
- A right to portability of your data ;
To exercise these rights, you can contact us at the following address: email@example.com.
For security reasons and to avoid any fraudulent application, this application must be accompanied by proof of identity.
If a modification is made, MY SMALL ASSET undertakes to publish the new version on the Site, and to inform you by email.