Ergonomic and innovative products for baby's meals
The values of Ma Petite Assiette
At Ma Petite Assiette, these values are truer than elsewhere.
- Support: we accompany and reassure you on a daily basis.
- Expertise: quality before quantity thanks to a rigorous selection of products.
- Eating well: knowing what I'm feeding my baby and why I'm feeding it.
- Unique: advice from health professionals and unique, innovative products.
Latest articles by our health experts
What is food diversification? 🥣
Dietary diversification is when your baby switches from an exclusively milk-based diet(breast milk or infant formula) to a varied solid diet. It generally starts between 4 and 6 months.
Choosing 'your' food diversification.
There are 3 main ways to approach baby's food diversification:
- The first is the classic and gradual diversification: the child discovers food in the form of purees given by daddy and/or mommy!
- The second is child-led diversification (or DME) or autonomous diversification or autonomous feeding: as the name suggests, this diversification allows the child to discover foods and different textures by himself. He will feed himself and will be able to integrate pieces (of safe size and shape from 6 months) but always under the watchful eye of the parents!
- The third is mixed diversification: the child can alternate between more traditional diversification (especially when in day care) and independent diversification with the parents.
There isno right choice. The best choice is the one you make for your child...