This little bear gourd with straw will allow babies and children with motor difficulties to easily learn to drink from a straw thanks to its unique valve system that allows the liquid to rise but not fall back down. Simply squeeze the bear's belly so that the liquid reaches the top of the straw and release. This will reduce the effort needed to drink.
It's a good alternative to a bottle for taking milk for example and a perfect little tool to work the muscles of the lips and the recoil of the tongue and make sucking easier.
The flexible stra w and the adjustable height of the straw will fit all small mouths.
The yellow Lip Blok prevents children from biting on the straw or putting it too far in their mouths.
- Can be used after 4 months
- Made in the USA
- 230 ml
- Free of BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates or latex
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc.)
- If you smell like plastic then put it in the dishwasher two or three times or put baking soda in hot water overnight.
- To close the cap, simply remove the straw or slide it into the bottle.