This little bear bottle with straw will allow babies and children with motor difficulties to easily learn to drink from a straw thanks to its unique valve system which allows the liquid to rise but not fall back down. Simply squeeze the bear's tummy so that the liquid reaches the top of the straw and release. This will reduce the effort required to drink.
It is a good alternative to the bottle for taking milk, for example, and a perfect little tool to stimulate the muscles of the lips and the tongue, and to facilitate sucking.
The flexible straw and the adjustable height of the straw will fit all small mouths.
The yellow Lip Blok prevents children from biting on the straw or putting it too far into their mouth.
- Can be used from 4 months
- Made in the USA
- 230 ml
- No BPA, PVC, lead, phthalates or latex
- Food grade eye and nose paint
- Recommended for thin liquids (water, milk, juice without pulp, etc.)
- Si vous sentez une odeur de plastique alors passez le deux ou trois fois au lave-vaisselle ou mettez du bicarbonate de soude avec de l’eau chaude pendant une nuit
- To close the cap, simply remove the straw or slide it into the bottle
- En cas d’usure, il est conseillé de changer la paille