Are you looking for recipes to treat your baby during the Halloween season? Let him discover our Halloween Baby Cake which will satisfy your little chefs (from 10/12 months: baby must practice DME or be comfortable with pieces)
|Butternut, grated||1 rose|
|Rice flour||3 blue|
|Baking powder||1/2 violet|
|Whole milk||1 blue|
|1 egg||1 blue|
|Grated Emmental cheese (pasteurised)||1 blue|
|Basil / Parsley||1/2 violet|
|Decoration : Mascarpone or ricotta cheese||1 blue|
|Decoration : Black sesame puree||1 violet|
- Preheat your oven to 180°C.
- Place the rice flour, baking powder, fresh or powdered herbs and Emmental cheese in a bowl.
- In a bowl, make the mixture: egg, milk, oil.
- Using a whisk, add this mixture little by little to the bowl of flour, yeast, herbs and Emmental cheese. This will prevent lumps.
- Take a little elbow grease and grate the butternut until you have enough for the preparation and mix it all together.
- To make funny little shapes, you can bake the mixture in a dish and cut them out with cookie cutters, or bake them in a classic cake tin to treat the whole family.
- Bake for 15 minutes if baking flat, and 40 minutes if baking as a classic cake.
To decorate, simply loosen the mascarpone with a spoon and spread it out like a small slice of bread, have fun and please the little ones as well as the older ones! 🦇