The Babycup brand mini glass has been designed to wean and teach babies to drink from an early age. It can also be used to feed newborns with breast milk for example.
Its small size allows the development of fine motor skills and initiates a good use of the tongue and palate (for good oral health), starting at 4-6 months.
The Babycup is also ideal for accompanying breastfeeding.
Some babies cannot be breastfed for various reasons and are bottle-fed with breast or formula milk, but this does not always work. The Babycup offers an alternative to bottle-feeding for all mums who want to breastfeed successfully and help from dads is no longer excluded!
Set of 4 Multicoloured Babycup.
- Made in the United Kingdom
- Certified and recognized as biodegradable!
- Clear glass so baby can see the contents.
- Reduced size, suitable for baby's hands.
- Thin edge for small mouths.
- Weaning and learning from 4-6 months to 3 years.
- Use from birth as a relay with breastfeeding.
- BPA-free, phthalate-free.
- Approved by dentists and other health professionals.
- Capacity: 50 ml.
- Dimensions: 5 cm high and 4.5 cm wide.